Friday, December 3, 2010

The Love of Fridays and Romance Novels

There is nothing better on a Friday afternoon than curling up for the weekend with a romance novel. Especially when you have a new release sitting at home waiting for you.

This thought has been getting me through the day and will continue to do so until my clock hits 6pm. By the time Friday evening rolls around I am exhausted, but the thought of curling up on my couch reading a good book can get me though anything. Come Saturday night I'll be ready to party but nothing beats the love of Fridays and Romance novels.

Come on weekend I am ready for you!!


1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more. It's the thing that clears my head of all the ugly thoughts at night, gives me some alone time on a Saturday morning to wake up properly (unless you're one of those that enjoy letting the sound of screaming children make your day), and what keeps me from getting myself into trouble when I feel like arguing with somebody. Ahhh romance <3

    ReplyDelete