Monday, July 9, 2012

New Year New Diet- Ideal Protein Style

Wow it has been a year and almost a 100 pounds lost since my last post.

I am starting my new Ideal Protein diet, and with the high protein, low carb diet I will need an outlet. So, for the next I will be cataloging my progress, recipes (using IP sanctioned foods of course), and letting you guys now how I am fairing.

So, I have had my 2 IP meals and a snack. Which has consisted of a Pink Lemonade Drink Mix, Chocolate Drink Mix, and a Butterscotch Pudding Mix. I am NOT a fan of the Pink Lemonade- you can definitely taste the protein. The chocolate shake was delicious,  as was the butterscotch pudding.

Lesson One though: Do NOT take the nutritional supplements with a drink mix alone. Wait until your meal of the day, otherwise you risk the chance of nauseousness. Which this being my first day I did experience.

Again, this being day one I don't have too much to say, but will be sure to keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment