Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Figuring It All Out

When I graduated from college- the world was my oyster. The problem you may ask...what in the hell do I do with it? I finally realized I do have goals for my life (see my fist post), but more importantly I have figured out what to do with myself. Like really "do" with myself (and it only took two years- which I feel is adequete time). I want to be a WRITER. Not just someone who writes, but a real writer- one who has articles, blogs, and books all written by ME. I would like to make a career out of it- I can only imagine when I can actually focus full-time on making this happen. I know it is not easy for a freelance writer to break into the field. To be honest I am not even sure where to start. I should probably focus on writing- sounds easy right? I need to finish my manuscript. Start getting my name out there. Try and actually make this work.

Anyone out there a writer? If so, any tips, ideas, direction would be more appreciated than you could possibly imagine!

To everyone out there who has found their path- HERE'S TO THE JOURNEY!!
Lets hope it's one hell of a ride!

1 comment:

  1. I suppose writing is just like any other career ... You have to want it ... and 'wanting' something involves risk and sacrifice.

    I am a writer too ... my downfall is 'temptation'(being side-tracked). A bit like Adam and Eve. lol Say no more. :)

    ReplyDelete