Thursday, October 14, 2010

Even the Stongest Have Weaknesses

So I knew I would forget at least one of my many goals in my last post. Tomorrow will be my last day as a smoker! I am quiting the cigs down. It's funny...for the last month I have been talking about how October 15th would be my last day to light up. I have talked for a month saying how I know I am ready, I need to quit, how much money I will save and so on. But now that I essentially have only two more days with my dear friend nicotine- I can't help the small voice inside my head that is screaming for me to push it back. I of course will NOT. It is time to quit, and since this month seems to be the month that spurs change for me- it seems to be the perfect time. So tomorrow, I will buy my last pack of ciggies (maybe some exotic flavored brand like Vanilla Dreams...they do taste great) and I will enjoy my last day as a smoker. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment